Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you

WITHOUT A DOPE BEAT to STEP TO

After much encouragement to get this blog up and running and stop being such a lazy tosser about it, I'm back.



Hello :]



And I'm beginning to think of where this thing should go. So far it's been described as "the blog for the boy that likes to shop, smoke pot, and listen to female singers" which is accctualllyyyy pretty dead on (thanks Scott). But I will try to veer away from being another typical homoblog about what's hot and what's not and will gear towards sharing what's current with me and what I'm wanting and reading and watching and most importantly, what I'm listening to.

Anyone who knows me knows I have pretty decent taste in the tunes, so above all, if this blog can be of ANY use to you, you will at least be getting some new jams out of it.



***presents***

Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own (NYPC Fucked Mix)
super good Winehouse track remixed by New Young Pony Club. always a high five when two fav's collab

Architecture in Helsinki -
Heart it Races [Trizzy’s Rusty Tin Can Mix]
New AIH getting great mixes already, this one's everywhere now

and for those of you that still haven't tapped this bitch yet

here ya go:

Justice - DVNO

Justice - The Party
my fav, feat Uffie


Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
the song of the summer

holy fuck they have a date scheduled at the Henry Fonda theatre
OCTOBER 9TH 2007 8:00pm





p.s. never listen to the radio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
a guy named dave. said...

feed. me. moreee.